Excerpt of Articles
- Supporting the classical high school of riding, with special regard to the traditions of the "Spanish Riding School of Vienna", particularly in spiritual, financial and social regard.
- Recording and maintaining the traditional rules of the "Spanish Riding School" as the focus of classical riding, liaising body of equestrian ideals and link to general dressage riding based on classical principles.
- Supporting the breeding of Lipizzaners and supporting young riders, especially by activities to maintain and augment the staff of riders.
- Creating a spiritual center for formulating rules for general international dressage riding.
- Maintaining international contacts to other institutes of classical riding, to foster close cooperation.
- Publication of various information material.
- Advertising the further existence of the noble art of the classical high school in this country and abroad.
The organisation acts in the whole country of Austria. It is non-political and non-profit-making.
Besides supporting and advertising, the organisation also brings together those interested in dressage riding, by means of social activities.